About Me

Greetings! My name is Hillary Anderson. I love learning and am basically a huge nerd, so being able to share that joy with other people AS MY JOB is pretty much the greatest thing ever.

I have taught for 10 years and have just moved up to become the ELL Assessments Specialist for Epic! I’m really excited to be working with the admin team to better your experience as a teacher!

A few things you need to know about me before we get started:

• Like I said, I am a huge nerd. Star Wars, Dungeons & Dragons, etymology, theoretical physics, I love it all! Get ready for some weird.
  • love coffee. Especially with hazelnut creamer *hint hint*
  • I love a really corny joke. The more groan-producing, the better. Be prepared to hear some comedy that’s so terrible it’s hilarious!

If you’re interested in my credentials, I graduated with a Master of Science in Education with a specialization in Reading and Literacy in 2016, and I should be finished with my doctorate in Curriculum Development and Teacher Instruction in 2021 (dissertation writing is ridiculous). I now also have post-masters certifications in both Curriculum and Instruction and Leadership and Accountability.

Contact Information

If you need to get hold of me, your best bet will be emailing me at hillary.anderson@epiccharterschools.org. If you need to schedule an appointment with me, you can access my appointment calendar here: https://bit.ly/apptanderson

I am so excited to work with you! Let’s go!